FLOURLESS ON THE GO SNACKS!
FLOURLESS on the go SNACKS: Sugar-Free Cookies & Low-Carb Muffins
HIGH PROTEIN | LOW CARB | FLOURLESS
SNACKS can be leanmazing, or can be quite the opposite. Especially when looking at on the go snacks, tons of easy options include packaged or processed foods. There are some healthy packaged options, but a lot of these products can be expensive. What can we do to solve this problem?!
Well first of all, MAKING snacks at home is definitely a good option! Low on time? Both of the recipes I am sharing with you today are quick and easy to make, taking minimal time and ingredients! Whether you are looking for some snacks to bring for the last couple weeks at the cottage, or if you are trying out some new and healthy snacks for the school year, these recipes are perfect for you!
SUGAR FREE PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!
The first recipe are these LEANMAZING sugar free cookies! Not only are they sugar free but they are also keto friendly because they are FLOURLESS! The main ingredients, peanut butter and almond flour give these cookies a healthy helping of protein, so now you got yourself a protein packed, sugar free snack! Who needs protein bars when you can just make yourself these cookies?!
Here’s how to make it:
- 1 cup natural unsweetened peanut butter
- ½ cup organic erythritol
- ½ tsp stevia powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350℉
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients until well combined
- Scoop about 1 tbsp of dough each, in round shape onto greased baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown
- Let cool, serve!
Follow along with me on my Youtube video!:
LOW CARB LEMON BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
Who doesn’t LOVE a good muffin in the morning?! These muffins are also a FLOURLESS snack! Muffins are on of the easiest on-the-go snacks, but most store bought muffins are packed with sugars, refined carbs and preservatives! All these things can leave you feeling tired and sluggish, which is NOT the best way to start out your day!
These low carb muffins are FRESH and healthy! Packed with healthy fats and protein, these muffins will become your new go-to morning snack!
Here’s how to make it:
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 eggs
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- ¼ cup natural Swerve sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Add the Greek yogurt, eggs, lemon juice, lemon zest, Swerve, and vanilla extract to a blender. Blend until combined.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Blend on high, until the batter is smooth and well combined.
- Fold blueberries into batter. Line muffin tin with paper muffin liners. Fill each muffin cup ¾ full.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until fully baked.
- Cool for 10 minutes then serve or store in the fridge for up to 5 days!
THERE YOU HAVE IT SQUADIES!!
For more LEANMAZING RECIPES & LEAN WORKOUTS, CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW AND LET’S GET YOU FEELING YOUR BEST FOR SUMMER!!SIGN UP TODAY
CUSTOM RECIPES (tailored to you and your body??♂️??) CUSTOM WORKOUTS (no equipment, gym, whatever you want, tailored to you??♀️??♀️) SUPPORT (text support to keep you motivated like never before?) All of these things combined make the custom #90DAYLEANPLAN the most comprehensive, life changing plan available!